Save the Date - CPTEA Conference 2021
Dear CPTEA Members,
We hope that all of you and your families are doing well during these unprecedented times.
We are happy to share with you the dates for our virtual modified conference – CPTEA Conference 2021.
Save the Date - Friday June 4th, 12pm - 3pm EST and also Wednesday June 9th, 12pm-3pm EST.
Event is free and open to all Pharmacy Technician college educators across Canada (CPTEA members and non-members).
Final itinerary and registration details to still come.
Presentations will be split over the two days and will include (also planning to record and post):
- Update from CCAPP
- Update from PEBC
- PEBC/CPTEA 2022 Award Overview (nominations to open after conference, award presented in 2022)
- Rx Vigilance overview
- Research/Survey results (tech student/graduate pathways) from Pharm D/Moncton
- Best Practices from CPTEA Members*
- CPTEA President’s Remarks
- CPTEA/CAPT Conference 2022 update
*We are asking members to consider presenting some of the innovative ideas (see previous eblast) you have used to facilitate teaching during the pandemic.
Reach out to the conference chair Ginny Crawley at email@example.com for information and to present.
Shortly following our virtual conference, our annual reporting and elections will be conducted via our CPTEA Website (members only) – more information during our conference on these details.
For the elections, there will be two open CPTEA Executive positions:
- President (July 2021-June 2024)
- Vice President (July 2021-June 2024)
Also there are two open CPTEA Provincial Rep positions:
- British Columbia (July 2021-June 2025)
- Manitoba (July 2021-June 2025)
Nominations (self-nominations or of a colleague) can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, by end of day on Friday June 11, 2021. Please include a letter of intent and short bio that can be posted for voting members to view.
Hope to see many of you in June!